We ended up walking to a skating rink in town and Shayna and Victor had the chance to go roller skating for a while. It was the first time for Victor and he liked it, he got better towards the end which is great for him. He usually gives up after the first try :)
After getting the back, we came back home and we were all tired, but Aaron and Dan were the ones that decided to take a little nap on the floor, Aaron fell asleep on Dan's back while he was getting a horse ride and yes he is still sucking on his thumb.
Later today we went to "meet the teacher" night at school. I am very impressed with the school, it is huge and very nice, it seems to be a very good school with great teachers. We have all their school supplies and back packs ready for Monday.
Yesterday we went on a walk around the neighborhood and I took my camera with me since we always find interesting things all over the place. We took pictures of some bugs, flowers and mushrooms. Also there was a crazy dog following us and some other kids. I didn't take a picture of that because I was kind of scare. We made it home safely.
Here we have a picture of a weird looking warm, we saw like 5 of them on our driveway
This is the picture of one of the many mushrooms we saw while on our walk.

2 comments:
Looks like fun. I love skating! Im glad your life is getting back to normal! We miss you!
I love the pic of Aaron asleep on Dan's back! Priceless! Where did Dan get a job at? That is so exciting that everything is going back to normal! Don't ya just love routines?
kt
Post a Comment