I am also posting a picture of our new pet turtle, Franklin. Tristan helped me clean his little house today and we let him swim in the sink. Afterwards we make sure the sink and our hands are clean to avoid any kind of disease. We love having a little pet that doesn't make any kind of noise and just sits there and looks cute. If it survives for a few months we will invest in an aquarium, but for now it will have to stay in his little cage thing.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Big week for Victor
It has been an exciting week for Victor, first he starts school and last night he lost his first tooth. I just have to write down my thoughts before I forget all about it. Victor is a very interesting kid, if you have been around him for a couple of hours you understand what I mean. I love him to death and think that he is a very bright little guy, his way of thinking is very different from my other kids and has been like that since he was a baby. Loosing your teeth is a very exciting thing and I remember Shayna talking about how her teeth were about to fall, and talking about the Tooth Fairy, so when it finally happened we were jumping up and down and so happy for her. Victor on the other hand...not so happy. We were eating pizza for dinner and he said to me "my mouth hurts when I eat", I was on the phone with my friend Linda and hadn't talk to her in a long time, so I just told him to sit down and eat (this is when I turn into a bad mom for not figuring out what is going on), then I lock my self in the room and suddenly I have Shayna and Victor screaming, Shayna y freaking out and telling me that Victor is bleeding and then I see Victor crying AND bleeding, then in clicks in my head that he is 6, in first grade and take a look at his mouth, there it was his wiggly tooth trying to come off. I actually had to pull it out because it was literally freaking him out. So I cleaned him up and told him how cool it is that his tooth fell off and how the Tooth Fairy is coming that night to take it away and give him money. Can yo imagine the whole thing? It is kind of funny. It was the cutest little tooth and hopefully the next tooth that falls out wont be another scary experience for him. The one thing that I am wondering is why is it that the kids always come to me when I am on the phone instead of going to their dad who is just sitting there? Kids...
I am also posting a picture of our new pet turtle, Franklin. Tristan helped me clean his little house today and we let him swim in the sink. Afterwards we make sure the sink and our hands are clean to avoid any kind of disease. We love having a little pet that doesn't make any kind of noise and just sits there and looks cute. If it survives for a few months we will invest in an aquarium, but for now it will have to stay in his little cage thing.


I am also posting a picture of our new pet turtle, Franklin. Tristan helped me clean his little house today and we let him swim in the sink. Afterwards we make sure the sink and our hands are clean to avoid any kind of disease. We love having a little pet that doesn't make any kind of noise and just sits there and looks cute. If it survives for a few months we will invest in an aquarium, but for now it will have to stay in his little cage thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, when it comes to Dad's, you know that they are best at just sitting and being calm until the crisis is over. Mom's are far better at handling crisis.
That is so funny. What a cutie. I miss him, and you guys!!!
Post a Comment