Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to the park








A couple of week ago I took the kids to the "Duck Park", they love going there. It was a Friday and the park is across the street from a High School and had something going on there. There was no parking space anywhere and I was getting frustrated since I had promised the kids we would have a picnic at the park. After going back and forth for like 15 minutes I finally decided to go park in the school parking lot and hope they would not tow away my car. Anyways we had a great time at the park. Aaron really loves the playground and he is very courageous. We fed the ducks and seagulls and they were just crazy that day, they were either starving or really mean. They trying to eat my kids, we tried to scare them away but there too many of them. We finally ran out of bread and they left us alone. I was sending a package to my Mom and took some pictures of the kids at the park so she could see how much they have changed since she last saw them. I think they turned
out cute.

2 comments:

Emily said...

great pictures. I love that park. It is my favorite in Layton.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome! Hope you find a fun park in TX.

Powered By Blogger