I am no longer an alien (or almost) . I went for my final interview with the INS and passed the test. It was easier than I thought it was going to be. I only had to answer 6 out 96 questions. I spent all day Yesterday studying with Shayna and Dan and was very prepared for it. My good friends Katie and Emily helped me out babysitting for me. Katie took Victor to school and Emily watched Tristan and Aaron, I felt so bad for her because she had family over and they were celebrating her son's birthday, but she is so nice. Both of them are. Thank you guys!!!
There is this ceremony they are going to have in August or September but I wont be here. They are going send me a date when I move to Texas.

1 comment:
oh don't give me too much credit, Your kids were so great. And I was not acutally celelbrating Max's birthday that day, im just slow to remove the decorations and clean up. CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment