Friday, May 9, 2008

THE DECISION WAS MADE FOR US

I took pictures of my beautiful flowers, my favorite is the blue and white one :)






I know my camera is not the best one out there but sometimes I get cool close ups.


So Yesterday a couple from my ward (the Spillman family) that lives like 5 houses from us, came over to the house for the 3rd time. They were really interested in our house and after looking at 30 houses or more they were ready to pick one out. They already sold their house or will close at the beginning of June and so they made an offer on the house.
They offered full price and they are already approved for their loan and everything. We close on the 11th. The whole thing is so funny because our house was listed 2 days ago and is already under contract. We were thinking it was going to take like 2-3 months to sells. Hurray for us.
But now reality hits and know that we are really doing this. We need to start packing and selling a few things, we will have a moving yard sale soon because I know we can't take all the furniture with us, so who ever is interested give me a call, we have 2 tv, a living room set, and more :) Really call me.
I getting ready to have a Girls night out next week and we are going to play American Idol and maybe even Rock Band. I am excited to have my friends come over and have lots of fun. I have a theme for the whole thing now but I'll keep it a surprise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Stunning actually. We are excited to see you your last week in UT.

heather said...

I like the blue and white one best too....beautiful!!! I am so happy you have your blog so that we can keep in touch even after you move......I am still so sad that you are moving though....we will miss you guys!!!

Emily said...

I am glad for YOU that your house sold fast and you dont have to stress over trying to sell it for months. But I am sad that you are moving so soon. The girls night out so so fun. Thanks.

Powered By Blogger