Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Weekend!!!


We didn't do anything spectacular but we had fun doing a couple of things. Friday evening after Dan got off work we celebrated my big success with the Citizenship test and went to Chuck-o-Rama. Saturday we just stayed home and watched the Third Indiana Jones movie with the kids, just getting ready for the new one. Every time there is a new moving coming out like Star Wars or some other trilogy we watch the first ones at home to remember were they left off. The kids just love Indiana Jones and were excited to go see the movie. We couldn't find baby sitters and I finally convinced Dan to take us all to the movies with him. He finally gave in and purchased the tickets on line. Turns out the clock on the computer is all messed up and Dan didn't realized it until we only had like 10 minutes left before the movie started. I have never seen him put the kids in the car as fast as he did that day. We got there just in time but couldn't find seats together for everybody. He sat with Shayna and Tristan and I sat with Victor and Aaron. I am glad I wasn't the only one with a baby there. Aaron did great I think. Ate popcorn and drank soda most of the time, so did Victor. The movie was great and we enjoyed it very much. When we got home we grilled some hot dogs and hamburgers and just relaxed for the rest of the evening. Sunday went to church to our sad looking ward, since they took a lot of people out of our ward and sent them to a new one, it was a very sad day. Lots of new callings and not a lot of people there. For that reason I am glad we are moving away. After church my friend Linda from Virginia and her husband Hung came to see us. We had so much fun together, just catching up gossiping about all the people we know back in Virginia and talking about our future plans. I just love her she is so cool and lives a very interesting life. Every time I meet with her is like we just saw each other last week or something, it is very weird time goes by but our friendship is still the same. Monday we were invited to have lunch with Emily and Heather's family for Memorial Day and that was so much fun. We had a barbecue and the kids played non stop, even with the rain outside it was fun. We ate, talked and played Rock Band and Dance Dance. They are so much fun, all of them. After spending hours at their place we finally came home to relax.

2 comments:

Emily said...

We had so much fun. Thanks for coming and bringing the entertainment!
The kids did do amazing!

Michelle said...

Hi Hyde,
I love all the pictures of your kids on here. They are so cute. I'm sorry you are moving away right when I'm starting to get to know you, but I wish you luck in your new town.

Powered By Blogger