Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Valentine's present.

For Valentine's day my lovely husband surprised me with a very cool present, probably the coolest so far.  That morning during the rushing of the kids getting ready to school he gave an envelope with my card in it and I wanted to open it right away but he asked me to wait so I did... as soon as the boys left I opened it and it was a very nice card and I got all teary as always, then there was this paper inside the card and I opened it and all I read was Cirque Du Soulel, I took a second look just to make sure and then immediately proceeded to jump like a crazy woman which was probably the reaction Dan was waiting all along.
I was so happy and we had to wait until March to go see it.  It was a wonderful show (Quidam).  I loved every minute of it.  They don't let you take any pictures during the show of course but at the end I was able to take a pic of all the actors.  The only bad thing during the whole experience was that the people behind us had no idea how annoying and loud they were being, using all kinds of bad language and talking about things that had nothing to do with the show. I am pretty sure it took everything in Dan to not turn around and say something, it was really really annoying. I just kind of tuned them down because I really wanted to enjoy the show so I did OK...
Cirque Du Soulel was a pretty important thing for me, I had been talking about how much I wanted to go see one of their shows but never thought I would, their tickets are so expensive and if you know me it takes a lot out of me to spend money on things, specially if they are for me.  I will be forever grateful to Dan for a cool experience and to have crossed my first item off my bucket list.


Before we went in the Toyota Center which were the show was, we waited around this neat little park and they had these cool things there.  I liked them a lot and took a bunch of pictures, very unique.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger