Sunday, July 29, 2012

Connor's visit.

 Our nephew Connor came to visit us from Washington  state.  The kids were super excited that he was coming.
 They loved having him here with us and Kahlan was pretty attached to him the whole time.
We had been planing on taking him to San Antonio and enjoy a day or two at Six Flags but since my surgery was moved a couple of weeks later that was a no go.  Which made us feel so bad, He came two days after the big even so I was really out of it for most of the time.  Dan took him out to the movies Saturday evening and I think (not sure cuz I still don't remember a lot) Steven and Amber came to visit on Sunday and we all had a good time talking.  On Monday I offered him to take us to the Mall so we could hang out a little bit and plus it gave me the chance to get him a couple of shirts to take with him as a little present.  The rest of the time he spent watching movies and playing Rock Band with my kids. We are glad he came but wished it would have been more fun for him.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger