We love to take our family and now friends to this place. Meet the Javier family a fun and loving family from our ward that we recently connected with and found out have a lot of things in common. Their oldest is 12 just like ours, their second is great friends with Victor, their third (a little girl) hangs out with Tristan and they play so nice, their last one is 5 and he plays with Aaron all the time too. Kahlan absolutely LOVES them and has become part of their family. We spent 9 days straight, roughly 2 weeks hanging out together and the kids have been inseparable ever since. I appreciate their friendship and acceptance of us so much and am so grateful to finally have somebody to hang out with and still allow my kids to have fun because all 9 kids get along so well. Plus I get to speak in Spanish all the time, I just love them.
Daddy showing Kahlan the machinery.
Kahlan doing the sign for "more"
My girl and me.
Victor happy :)
See I was there :)
The kids found their true calling.
Shayna and her two "sisters"
After the trip we came back to our house and the kids wanted to play some more, so they did for a couple hours. The boys played Legos and the girls played the game of Life. All in all it was a good day. We thought they were sick of us but the next day we got together again, and the next day and the next...

1 comment:
I enjoyed all the updates, I'm glad you haven't given up blogging!
Post a Comment