Oh the drama that goes on in my life. I really could do without it for a long long time. This week has been kind of hard to deal with because of different reasons but the worst day of the week goes to Friday. I was really excited about Friday since I was going to get together with a friend who is moving away and we were really looking forward to hanging out one more time. Her kids and mine all had a wonderful time and we talked about all kinds of stuff. I am pretty happy some of my friends are making changes in their lives for the better even though it includes moving away. I am happy for them. The morning was perfect, my little ones did great and we even stopped for some shopping on the way home.
When I got home and decided to relax for a little while I got on the computer and found a couple of emails that just destroyed my day, won't go into the particular of the situations but let's just say that I had a tough time after that and lots of tears were involved.
I hate getting into arguments with people but I think this time it was very much needed. My feeling got hurt big time and I usually let people walk all over me but not that day. I got a phone call after a little exchange of emails and we were able to discuss the situation. "The person who shall not be named" (so we don't get more drama) was willing to hear me out and I let some things out that were bugging me for a long time. I guess it felt good to let it all out and for that person to see where I was coming from. We all say things that hurt others around us and I know we don't mean it most of the time.... at least I don't. I really hope I don't do that too often. Anyways, it was a tough situation and for a while I thought oops... maybe I should not be saying all these, but I was told that my honesty was appreciated. I am glad it happened though, maybe from now on we can have a better relationship.
One thing I have to say is that I might over react a whole lot about somethings but what hurts the most in these situations is that when I think that I am doing a good job or trying my hardest I am told about how badly I am doing or I am not appreciated for what I do.
The one good thing is that I was able to concentrate on getting out of my depressing mood. Called my mom and talked to her for a while and was reminded that I am a good person and she knows how hard I try to please everybody around me.
Later on we had been invited to a birthday party for a friend in the ward and I was really looking forward to that. We had an amazing time with them and some other two families that were there. I was able to forget about the bad things of the day and move on.
The other bad part of the week is about my health issues. I had been taking some medication to deal with a bacteria that I had, that's all done now but on Wednesday I went to see the gastroenterologist about my tummy pains and I felt pretty confident that he was going to tell me the pain will stop now that you are almost done with the meds... yeah that's not gonna happen. He smiled and then said to me that I need surgery. That "S" word oh how much I hate it. He said my symptoms are related to my gallbladder so they need to take it out so there wont be any complications with any future attacks. I am glad that there is a solution to my horrible pain and although going under scares me to death I am looking forward to never complain from that again. He also recommended the colonoscopy and that will be done on May 29th. Hopefully they wont find any polyps but he said if they do they will take them out and do a biopsy. Let me tell you that getting old is not fun.
Next week I have to be on a special diet, zero fiber. I am going to detox my body and that should be a good thing. I can't wait for all these issues to be resolved and then continue with a normal life, being a wife and mom without the stress of not knowing what is going on with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment