I have been dealing with morning sickness for the last 5 months officially now. I had never gone this far being sick like this and let me tell you that is not fun at all. My mark was always around 20 weeks. I was done puking and feeling gross all day, today I am at 25 weeks and a few days and I feel like I can't take this anymore. I had been feeling better but for some reason it is all coming back again. I am thankful to have my mom here because she helps me out and I can take naps without leaving my kids on their own, but seriously I am getting SICK of this.
I usually deal with gestational diabetes after my morning sickness but I still have to go and do the test, I have been putting it off because it is something I don't want to deal with right now, so I will be praying that I wont get it this time. I feel like this is the worst pregnancy so far, I know it is all worth it and in the end I will forget all about it, I want to be able to enjoy what is left of it, wake up in the morning and be excited about my little projects for the baby but so far that is not happening. I am hanging in there, just watching the time go by and I think to myself sometimes it is too much. I am glad my other pregnancies were easier or I would have been done after two.... really.

2 comments:
I'm so sorry your feeling awful still. That is so hard to get through that stage. Luckily there is a cute baby when it is all done!
I was sick for a lot longer this past time too. And I wasn't sick at all with my other three. It is so not fun! I hope you don't have to deal with gestational diabetes this time around. At least you know that it will end eventually.
Post a Comment