Or so I hope. Living in Texas I have come to realize that you learn as you go. Last year I tried really hard to make my tomato plants grow but with all the rain they soon died, they drowned. I think I fixed that problem by drilling a bunch of holes on the bottom of the planters and hopefully that should work. I planted tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, parsley, cilantro and cucumbers, they are all in planters. Eventually I would like to build myself a big raised box that can go all across the one side of the fence and make it easier to keep it from the fire ants :)
I also worked on taking some weeds out of my flower bed and putting in some more mulch. After working really hard for 3 hours in the backyard I am ready now for some relaxation time... yeah right. I will keep my fingers crossed so my plants can survive this year.
Oh yeah my mom is coming tomorrow so I am also getting the house cleaned up a little bit. Pictures of the garden soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment