Friday, December 4, 2009

My new toy

Dan is very good at doing things without me knowing every once in a while. I am very good a reading all the signals and question him until he tells me what he is thinking of doing. He had fun tricking me into thinking he bought me the wrong memory stick for my camera, which I thought was very clever. Turns out he bough me a new digital camera. He has been wanting to buy a digital video camera for a long time now but I told him that I rather not since then you have to carry two cases and switch from one to the other and I am ALWAYS the one taking video and picture. He did his research and went and bough the best option for us out there. It is a Sony Cyber-shot 12.1 mega pixels, it has the option for recording videos in HD and still images in HD. It is great and I have been playing with it since I got it. Close ups are great and it is a very smart little camera, it does all kinds of tricks. It also has some funny feature for turning a not so great smile into a wacky looking one. These just a few of the pictures I took yesterday. I can fix pictures while they are in the memory card, it is like having Photo shop in it. I know I'll be having lots of fun with it. I love how the colors come out so great.


This is a great close up of Aaron and the one below was really fun to do, I added the sparkles around Shayna and they make the picture look very festive :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I would love a new camera. The pictures turned out great!

Cindy Archer said...

Getting a new camera is always fun!!

Powered By Blogger