I really like having the park so close to the house and to have the entire family join me on bike rides. I have been having lots of headaches lately and usually I just lay down on the couch until it goes away. But also that takes away time from my family :( So today I told Dan to go to the park and maybe the fresh air would help me. It did and I had so much fun. We were just sitting there watching them play and then racing each other on the bikes and suddenly Tristan decided to run around pretending he was at the Olympics, Aaron of course had to follow and both of them did several laps around the playground, they just kept going and going. Tristan decided to run all the way back home instead of getting in the trailer, he made it home and felt very proud of himself. By the time we got home my headache was gone. We worked on the yard and then went inside to finish homework and have dinner. It was a fun day.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Nice day at the park
I really like having the park so close to the house and to have the entire family join me on bike rides. I have been having lots of headaches lately and usually I just lay down on the couch until it goes away. But also that takes away time from my family :( So today I told Dan to go to the park and maybe the fresh air would help me. It did and I had so much fun. We were just sitting there watching them play and then racing each other on the bikes and suddenly Tristan decided to run around pretending he was at the Olympics, Aaron of course had to follow and both of them did several laps around the playground, they just kept going and going. Tristan decided to run all the way back home instead of getting in the trailer, he made it home and felt very proud of himself. By the time we got home my headache was gone. We worked on the yard and then went inside to finish homework and have dinner. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad you are enjoying Texas. It's nice to have a park close by. We miss Tristan at preschool this year. It is a very different group-lots of girls! I'm glad Gustav wasn't as bad as they thought it would be for all of you down that way.
Man, sorry about the headaches. Hope they go away soon. Cute picture of Tristan. He has such a fun personality.
that is great that you live so close to a park! you guys look like you have been having so much fun down there....reading your blog makes me miss all of you, i love the story about victor losing his tooth.....he is such a sweet kid!
It was so fun to talk to you today, sometimes blogs just arent enough! I like your bike trailer.
The park is the cheapest and best form of entertainment! You can't go wrong when you go to the park! We miss you too! My kids were talking last night at dinner about how much they miss you guys!
kt
Post a Comment