I know that I was so good at updating the blog on the road and for some reason now that we are here I just can't seem to sit down and do it. Well my laptop wasn't getting connected to the internet so I didn't want to clutter my brother in law's computer with pictures and stuff. For all of you who knew about our dream home that we wanted to buy... it was beautiful, I loved it, it was perfect, we were getting ready to sign the papers and everything, "brand new home", all appliances included but washer and dryer, too good to be true. We went to lunch and then we saw why it was so cheap. On the other side there is this huge industrial site that is like miles and miles away and lots of truck everywhere. I knew Dan wasn't happy about it and the more we thought about we decided it wasn't worth it. We just didn't feel right about it. so now we are still looking for a job and a house, it wont be a brand new home but at leas we will have a house right? I am just so happy not to be on the road anymore, 6 throw ups, 1 injured foot, 4 hotel nights and lots of potty stops we are here. We will keep posting and letting you know how it goes. We miss everybody and our old house :(
I am playing around with my blog and trying out some new templates ( I liked how Jordan's blog looks :)

4 comments:
Hang in there Hyde! Everything will work out for your family. I'm glad your there safely and I love your new background! We miss your smiling face at volleyball and park day...we will think of you often!
Hyde,
I hope it is OK I found your blog on Jordans. Sounds like you are doing well. I bet you are so glad you are in Texas. I am so glad I was able to get to know you. Thanks for the "American Idol" night you invited me over to. I had so much fun. Take care of your cute little family.
Denise
Awww man! That house was incredible, but I agree, who wants to live by that industrial site? I'm sure you will find one that is perfect for your family.
We were thinking about getting special plates on the van...one idea was THX DAN but we couldn't figure out how to get Hyde in there too. THX D&H ? But they don't have the &.
love the new background! I been messin with mine too after I saw jordans, yours turned out much better! I totally miss you guys! It's strange not having you wave to me from your deck. If you are patient you will find a wonderful house that you will love just as much as the one you left! Hang in there!
kt
Post a Comment