Friday, June 20, 2008

Shayna with the cast of
High School Musical



Yesterday was a fun day, we went to the Mall and saw the Hulk movie (with all the kids). Aaron fell asleep with Dan, Tristan and Victor were acting out and Dan, Shayna and me were actually watching the movie, it was really cool. We have been driving around the area just to get acquainted with the shopping areas and roads. It has been fun. Dan is still applying for jobs and I am sure something will turn out soon. In the afternoon we were supposed to go swimming but there was a huge thunderstorm and had to come back home. They ended up just running wild outside in the rain and having a good time. Today we went to IKEA and had breakfast there. After that we went to see a couple of houses, we liked one of them very much and it is very close to Steven's house.
We have been trying very hard to make the kids behave since we are at my brother in law's house and don't want them to abuse of their kindness. We are so grateful for their help and hopefully they wont get sick of us soon :)
I am trying to keep busy to stop thinking about how much fun it would be to go to lunch at the park or have another American Idol night or something. I do get really sad and as soon as I can check out everybody's blogs :) . Thanks for your comments and I am always happy when somebody else comes to see my blog, everybody is welcome, except for creeps :) Hope every one is OK

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey
I get sad when I think about American Idol nights too.
It sounds fun to be in a new town and scoping out the place. I love doing that. Sorry about the dream house, but it seems like you guys made the right choice! Hang in there Hyde!

KT and Lance said...

Hey Hyde! Bummer about the house, but the Lord will let ya know when it's the right place, sometimes the patience thing is a bugger!! Hang in there, it will all work out and you will love it there! IT's so exciting, a new house, new state, new job, new schools, ward, ect... Scary, but such and adventure. I don't know what your talkin about when you say that you don't have anyting exciting in your life. Heck, you road triped with your fam, to Texas, that rocks!! Look at the the new stuff you get to do! That is way exciting!

Emily said...

Hey,
Kt tagged me. I thought she tagged you too or I would have. So I am officailly tagging you. Just do the same thing I did...fill in your 3joys, fears, and so on. and then tag 5 people to do the same thing. It's just a way to get to know more about people.

Powered By Blogger