

We were so happy to finally make it to Texas. We are only about 3 hours away from Houston but I am so tired and can't drive anymore. Our hotel has a pool outside and I took the kids to play in it, we were planning to stay there for an hour but I got injured with a broken piece of glass that was at the bottom of the pool. How lucky am I? there was blood all over my towel and the piece of glass wouldn't come off, it hurt a lot, but I am all better now. So tomorrow we got to Houston and unload the truck... we are almost there :)
2 comments:
Man, your poor foot, that sounds painful...dang Texas. I cant drive by your house, it's so empty it makes me sad. But, I can't wait to see pictures of your new house.
We need to figure out some way to visit. I've always wanted to see Texas. Yeeee-Ha!
They should give you the night free for that! I hope you have a safe rest of the trip! I'm so glad you have your blog!
Post a Comment