Yes I am sick of the snow. I want to be able to take the kids to the park without freezing ourselves. Last week I was brave enough to take them for a little while, I even took Shayna and Victor out out of school early so they could enjoy the weather, but it only lasted about 3 minutes. We had to come back home because it got really windy and cold. Aaron had red cheeks and he looked so cute. They were all
full of sand and had to get in the bath tub right away. I will probably hate the heat in the summer time, but at least the guys can go outside and play.
Saturday morning we took the kids to a primary activity and they had lots of fun. I took a couple of pictures, but not very many. Poor Victor he is barely in any of them. Tristan had fun being a carpenter and Shayna and Victor tried to get Goliath. Dan and I went shopping at Walmart with Aaron and it was kind of fun, I let him buy a new computer game ( Age of Empire), I KNOW I WILL REGRET IT LATER. I found a good deal on PJs for Tristan and Aaron and got them a set each. Aaron was posing for a picture last night and it was so funny I had to post it. Victor has been enjoying playing Lego Star Wars on the XBox and he is getting very good at it. He finished all the levels already and can sit there for a long time just playing, also he loves to tell us all about it. His birthday party is going to be about Star Wars and we are putting together some ideas for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment