Thursday, March 13, 2008

Preschool today


Today it was my turn to teach and we had some fun I think. We talked about St. Patrick's day and all about Ireland and the traditions that go with this day. The kids liked the treats and little things I got for them. They got a straw with a clover shape and green cup cakes, lots of activities that had to do with the theme while learning abut shapes and patterns. So here is a picture of them having their snack.

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Autumn had a lot of fun!! She loves the straw!! Thanks!

Emily said...

It looks like Aubrey missed out on the st. pattys party..... One of the many things that makes you so great is that you are from a different country and have so much to teach us and you bring some much needed variety to Utah. Don't ever think that by becoming a citizen you are going to change who you are.
The pics of the primary activity reminded me why I was so tired that week. But I love seeing the kids have fun. I wish I could have gone to wallmart during it all.

Powered By Blogger