Wow, I just visited my blog and realized I posted a year ago... I feel so disappointed in myself for leaving my poor blog abandoned. I have so much so share and write about but there is not enough time to do it anymore.
I figured my lunch break should be enough to start writing again. But then you see I have laundry to take care of and some times grocery shopping or simply putting together a meal for dinner. So I will just write when I can and if I don't make it... oh well.
So many things have happened since I last posted. I am thinking one day I will upload pics and just update what has happened since I stopped updating my blog.
I guess you can tell these last few years have been very challenging and what was happening at the time required my full attention and the blog was just going to take time away from my family.
I have been working now for almost 4 years straight... I say almost because I did have a little break I after I quit my job at the dental office. But since the summer of 2016 I have been working at the same place. I started working cleaning houses and this year the opportunity came up for me to be the office manager for the same cleaning company. I have been doing this since February of this year. It has been a fun and exciting experience, learning how to lead a group of ladies that work hard and keeping our schedule full. I have to say that some times I feel really really underqualified for this position and know that my boss could do better but at the same time feel super grateful that she trusted me and gave me the opportunity to do it.
I love working for her and love the company itself. The work we do helps a lot of people in the area, they are happy and I want to keep doing that. I want Maid Zen to be known locally as the best cleaning company and hopefully it can be that way.
Anyways, I am growing as a person and getting lots of experience in everything. I need to learn more and look forward to taking some classes at the community college so I can do better at my job.
So today is the first day of me getting back to blogging after being gone for a very long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment