Anyways I have been able to work on Kahlan's and mine Halloween outfit. No money spent since my collection of fabrics is crazy right now. I did buy some gold material for it and it is not quite done yet but for the most part it is.
The one thing I am enjoying immensely is my embroidery project. I had started working on the portrait of my mother in law about 6 months ago, worked it while watching show on TV every once in a while and that's why I haven't finished it. It usually takes me about 2 to 3 weeks to be done with them. Plus you needs inspiration to finish this kind of stuff. By all means my creations are not as cool as an artist that's out there... but I do what I can and it turns out pretty cool.
We just mailed it out today and hopefully it will get there on time for her birthday.
Warning lots of pictures on this one.
I think the smile came out prefect.
I love the details on her face.

4 comments:
That's really cool. She was really excited about it when I called her for her birthday, it was a great gift for her!
That's really cool. She was really excited about it when I called her for her birthday, it was a great gift for her!
Thanks Steven. I am working on your dad's picture now.
Thanks Steven. I am working on your dad's picture now.
Post a Comment