We had lunch in the parking lot and then enjoyed some more rides and a few games where the kids all won prizes and left the park before they even closed. We headed to our hotel for the night and enjoyed some pizza. Dan told Shayna and me to go to the movies to see The Hunger Games, he knew how much we wanted to go see it. So we did and we came back way too late but it was lots of fun and the movie was great. They did a great job following the story line. The next morning we got ready for round two at the park and it was more enjoyable for me since I got to do a couple of rides with the kids. Shayna and Aaron really surprised me with their fearless attitude. Shayna got on what seems to me the most scary ride ever "Scream", she did a lot of screaming too :) I went on something similar years ago at Lagoon and I hated it so I am really impressed that she got on a even bigger version of that. Victor and Tristan are more like me and prefer to go with the safer or non scary rides. We had lots of fun and it was nice to have a safe trip and come back home and rest after our little vacation.
I am grateful for the moments we get to spend together as a family and although there might not be a lot of them for a while we try to make the best out of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment