Oh what a joy it is to have my sweet little baby go to sleep on her own for the second afternoon in a row, will it happen again tomorrow? Probably not but today it makes me happy :)
Yesterday at the store I notice this old lady looking at me and my kids, at first I thought she was annoyed at me for having two kids (people do get annoyed when they see me walk around the store with a 4 year old and a crying baby), after I got out of the store I noticed the old lady standing there and she started to walk towards me, I started to walk faster and trying to put my now sleepy baby in the car. The lady was quicker than I thought and made it to my car and asked if she could see "my sweet baby", I was surprised by that and said sure, why not? Then she told me how she noticed me in the store with my kids and she looked for me because she wanted to see the baby and she thought she was the cutest thing, then she asked if she could kiss the baby, I agreed and she kissed her. She was so grateful and had tears in her eyes, it made me wonder why.. but I will never know. Anyways the family seemed to be grateful to me for letting her kiss the baby, I thought she was so sweet and it totally made my day.
I am telling you it's the simple things that make my life happier.

3 comments:
That's so sweet!
Yeah, that wasn't Seth... but you probably guessed that! :)
How nice! It's so nice when you think someone is annoyed and they turn out opposite of what you think. For the record, she is an adorable baby:)
Post a Comment