Yes it is a our precious little girl that we have been waiting for a long time now. We hoped she would join our crazy family and are so excited to think that Shayna will finally get a little sister.I can not really explain how I feel about these news, I just found out not even two hours ago and I still can't believe it. I kept hoping for a healthy baby, that is always my biggest concern and then with this pregnancy I finally decided to stop asking Heavenly Father for a little girl, I was just going to accept what ever he wanted to send us. We love all our kids and it would have been just fine having another boy but this is definitely a big surprise and now we are just looking forward to meet her and welcome her into our home.
She was being very modest and would not stop crossing her legs, the technician told me to wait for another half an hour and see if she finally decided to change positions, when she finally did it was very clear she was not a boy :)

7 comments:
I may have cried a little when I read this... I'm just so excited for you to be pregnant, and for Shayna to have a little sister!
WOOT! There is nothing better than having a little girl. And now you will have two! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! It makes me happy to think about you having a baby girl to dress up and play with again after all those boys.
Hmm, does this mean we'll have a boy next?
Hooray!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see her and find out what her name will be.
this news almost makes me want to try one more time for my little girl!!! I said ALMOST! ;)- congratulations... couldn't be happier for you.
Yay! I'm so happy for you and for Shayna. Aubrey is not very excited about being the only girl
Congratulations!!!! I don't know how I missed this post a few weeks ago but I'm glad I saw it today. It is so fun having a girl again after having boys for awhile!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment