Friday, August 13, 2010

All day sickness

You think that by now I would be all done with feeling sick... well it has gotten better but it is still a challenge when I do wake up feeling all yucky. Dan gave me a blessing a couple of weeks ago and I felt much better but 2 days ago I had a really rough day. Why is it that some of us have to deal with this all day sickness??? Somebody I knew had 8 kids and never threw up while pregnant, she did gag once while brushing her teeth but no puking... lucky me!!!

1 comment:

Anne Dixon said...

Hi Hyde, I hope you feel better soon. I suffered from 'all day sickness' too. Don't you hate people who never have these sickness problems? Life is unfair. But when you have a wonderful little baby in a little while (six more months?) it will all have been worth it.

Powered By Blogger