So once again it is time to wish our husbands, brothers, uncles, dads a great day. Once again I find myself thinking about what could I say to my dad if he were here. It has been so long and I still can't imagine what life would be with him. I didn't use to care about this day before I got married because it only made me sad but after having kids it got a new meaning for me. Dan is a great dad has 4 precious kids that love him so much and are so glad he is their dad. We love him so much and are glad that he is able to see his kids grow and learn. This year is particularly harder for me because at leas in the last 12 years I had somebody to call "Dad" again and somehow it made it a little bit better thinking about this day. But now he is gone too and what I am most sad and afraid about is how Dan will deal with it, I mean this is the first time he wont be able to call his dad and tell him he loves him, to wish him the best, he wont be able to hear that voice again and I feel so sad for him.
To the three most special men in my life (my dad, Dad and Dan) I love you so much and feel so grateful for the way you have touched my life in one way or another. Happy Fathers Day!!!!
JUNTOS EN LA VIDA Y JUNTOS POR LA ETERNIDAD.

No comments:
Post a Comment