Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Under Contract!!!

Our patience has paid off. The house that I posted pictures of is "the one". We are so excited and now just waiting for the closing date, we don't know when it is going to be yet :) Anyways here is a link to the description of the house and some pictures.

The Brown New House

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yeahhhhhh!!!! Im so excited for you!

Denise said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome. I bet you can't wait to be in your own place once again.

The Bingham's said...

I am so excited for guys. I knew you would get something awesome!!! I can't wait to hear more.

Jordan said...

I bet you are so relieved to have a place to soon call home! It looks like such a cute house.

KT and Lance said...

I am so excited for you!!!! YOu deserve it! It's always nice when the patience pays off! And just think, you can write the book of the "Browns, how we survived living here and there"! I don't know how you did it for all those weeks! You are a strong woman, and I can't wait to hear some of your stories in future blogs, oh, and I'm sorry I still havn't called you back! I'm not ignoring you I promise! Miss you guys!

kt

Powered By Blogger