I have been tagged and I didn't even know it. This is kind of fun, reading about you guys and the things you like and wish for, things I never knew. I don't have as many people to tag but here it is anyways.
Three joys: My lovely husband who's always been there for me and loves me no matter what.
My cute children whom I love and they love me, there is nothing more special than having that unconditional love.
The knowledge that I am sealed to my parents for time and all eternity and that I have my own eternal family.
Three fears: To have a family member die and to know that the last thing you said was mean.
To drown ( I am with you on that one Katie)
I am afraid of heights so my worst fear is to be in an airplane and crash.
3 Goals: To always be active in the church and be able to be with my Dad again.
To have a happy family
Some day go back to school and graduate.
Obsession: I love getting organized and have everything clean, not that it actually happens, but that is what I work on.
To have all the laundry done and have outfits organized.
I collect Barbies from all around the world. ( I buy them from KB Toys)
Three facts:
I love to count things, it doesn't matter where I am or if I am talking to people I am always counting, and the end result has to be the number 15 (I do it all day long)
I still have my Teddie bear from when I was 6 years old I got the Christmas after my dad died, I named him after my Dad (Victor)
I don't know how to swim but I love the beach and going to the pool, even if one of my biggest fear is to drown I love being in the pool, I can swim under water but I can't float :)
I tag Lisa Brown, Jordan, Dennise, Steven Brown (I ran out of names)

4 comments:
Yeah!!! You played! I love reading about people! I didn't know you were a counter, that's funny, we all have our little quarks, and funny things we do! Good luck with the house hunting!
kt
I am so glad you found my blog. Now I have yours to see how you are doing. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. I can't wait to see what house you get into. We miss you, but it looks like you are having a fun adventure. I am jealous!!
This was so sweet!
Hyde,
I am so excited you are getting a house. How fun. It's fun to be company but there is something about being HOME!
Post a Comment