Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shayna the drummer

We now have the new PS3 Yes I know what you are thinking, WHY!!! But we got addicted to the American Idol game and Guitar Hero. The fun thing is that we can all play together and have fun singing and playing the drums and guitar. It is really fun. Shayna and I are better at the drums and Dan loves the guitar. Shayna has become the new American Idol a couple of times and she even cried one time when I won :) Anyway here is a video of her new passion. On other news I have an appointment with the INS to do my fingerprints and make sure I am not a terrorist, that will be done next week. I guess things are moving along. Next week we drive down to Idaho and then come back home to get ready for our trip to Houston we are so excited.

1 comment:

KT and Lance said...

I've never been a game person, but recently I've played some of those games, and they do rock! It's fun that the whole family can join in!

kt

Powered By Blogger