Thursday, April 10, 2008

School Pictures





We recently got the school pictures back and I think they look great. This time the kids smiled the way I like :) This is probably the last thing I will post for a while since we are happily leaving for vacation in TWO DAYS!!!! I know it doesn't sound that exciting to go to Idaho but just the fact that we will all be out of the house and I wont have to worry about cleaning or cooking for a couple of days is great :)
Victor is getting better, his pink eyes are almost gone and he says his ears only tickle now.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun to take a trip! Im so jelous you have all the music fun for your ps3. Ive never done the drums before, I just might invite myself over and give it a try.

Powered By Blogger