Monday, June 3, 2013

One month left...

I am getting close to my wight loss deadline and I am not sure that I will hit the numbers I was expecting.  I have to say that this last month was kind of depressing because I was not able to get rid of any weight at all.... yeah I hit a wall again.  But not to worry I am not giving up yet or should I say I am not giving up ever!!!
I don't want to feel like a failure or like I am not capable of achieving a big goal like this one.  I have worked really hard and I know that, Dan knows it, even my kids know how hard I am trying.
The important thing for me is that even if the deadline comes and goes it doesn't mean that my progress will stop there because it wont, I have another deadline by the end of the year but that one is a little different. I am really excited with the progress that has been made so far.  Love seeing my legs and how much better they look and feel.  I am so happy that a lot of the Sunday outfits I once used as my only choice, are now ready to go in a bag to be donated because when I put them on they are just so big on me.
I know it doesn't look like it has been a lot of weight that was lost but somehow there is change and I love it.
Now Dan will probably get annoyed at me for writing this, but he has finally made the decision to go back on my healthy diet, he is doing great and just in the last 3 weeks he has lost 10 lbs.
It gets me excited to see him working hard too, he is using his dumbbells again and I can see and feel the result too.  I am really happy to have his support and now to be part of my progress as well, pretty soon we will be a skinny couple again ha ha, but most importantly a "healthy and fit couple".
Bring it on June, I can do it!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger