Of course we didn't have a big party, it was just us and it was really special but a little rushed. Victor had a Scout thing going on Saturday afternoon (her birthday was Sunday but we celebrated on Saturday) and Tristan had a birthday party so we decided last minute to celebrate before everyone left and had lunch with her, then opened presents and then had cake. I wrote something on FB about Kahlan that describes what she is into right now and I am going to re post it here so I can remember later on...
Happy Birthday to my sweet loving baby girl who is no longer a baby but a happy toddler full of energy and smiles. At two years old she is a pro at running and barely falling down while doing so, she can go up and down the stairs all by herself taking one step at a time, eats all by herself and loves to sit at the big table not the highchair (she has officially claimed my seat next to dad), loves to "lolor" on books, walls, clothes and pretty much anything else. She is so proud of herself for finally being able to say "daddy" so clearly and she loves him, she can jump for real and had been trying to master it for a couple of months now, she is a busy little big, big talker and a great sleeper. She gets into everything literally.... she is a Mickey and Minnie mouse lover, great dancer and knows how to move her hips :) We feel so blessed for having her around and can't imagine what things she will come up with tomorrow :)
I just love being her mom and am really grateful to be able to teach her and love her here on earth. I should add that she is currently enjoying pencils and crayons... basically whatever leaves a mark on her skin or any surfaces she will find and use, I have so many marks on the wall, furniture, my watch, clothes, the carpet did I mention the walls? Yes she loves doing that I am trying to be super patient and also grateful for the magic eraser :) One day I am sure I will look at my sparkly clean walls and wish she could still come and draw on them so for now I am just enjoying her as much as I can!!
Happy birthday my sweet angel!!!
Happy birthday my sweet angel!!!
Her hand painted cake which turned out better than expected, I ma not giving up on this technique yet.
She loves having her picture taken and says cheese every time she sees me with the camera.
She looked so happy with her stuff.
Yaya got her a purse of her own.
She got a place mat and a matching cup (which she already broke)
Kahlan and the cake, she surprised us at how well she blew out the candles all on her own.
She loved her cake too.
My pretty little girl and the last pic is of the cake and what happens when you leave it unattended for a while...

No comments:
Post a Comment