Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kahlan at 10 months old.

I know I have missed month 8 and 9 but I will try to remember what she started doing since then.
She has been pulling herself up for a while and trying to stand on her own for a few seconds at a time.
 She is still very serious but can easily give a smile if you smile at her.
 We went to the Spanish branch for a Thanksgiving dinner and she loved the music, she loves to dance.
 She is a proud owner of 4 huge teeth, two at the top and two at the bottom.  She also enjoys biting with them.
 I have made her so many cute things lately and here she is with my favorite creation, her cool baby boots.
 She can find all kinds of things on the floor and like a little dog puts them in her mouth and crawls all over the house with them.
 We took her to the playground at the Mall for the first time in her life and she had a blast.  Trying to do what the other big kids were doing.  She is so friendly and everybody likes her too.

 She found a little girl that she probably thought was playing with her and when the little girl left she was kind of sad for a while.
 She looks so big standing up, she is still very tiny but acts like she is all big and strong. ( love this pic by the way).
And when we went to the festival of trees last week I was able to snatch this picture of her, I played with it a little until I made it look the way I wanted it.  She is growing so fast and I don't like it.  She is already saying a few words in Spanish and understand everything that is going on around her.  Her favorite words are "gracias" and "hola".  We love our baby girl.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger