I decided to officially cancel my birthday for this year due to a massive attack of the flu to my dear family.
I just don't know if I should cry or what. It all started last week with Dan and Tristan getting sick first and then me and my mom. We are slowly recuperating but now my Aaron is also sick with the flu, a really bad ear infection and respiratory issues. The poor thing had a seizure Saturday night after throwing up due to his high fever and I didn't even know it. He started acting kind of funny and did not make any sense at all. I feel so bad for not taking him to the ER right then and there but now I know what a seizure looks like... The doctor gave him TONS of medications and we are hoping he can feel better soon. He got a cute mask to go with the breathing treatments that we have to do at home, my poor boy. He had RSV about 3 years ago and he got to have a breathing treatment at home but his time is different, he was wheezing but his oxygen levels were fine, so he is getting 2 puffs of two different medications twice a day, he will do one of the medications for a month and we will see how he is doing by Thursday back with his doctor and then she will decide if he can stop one of the medications...
And so my birthday is on hold, I am not up to 100% yet, I can't taste anything so there is no point going out to eat, my body aches so no going to the movies or anything.
My mom was crying this morning because she really wanted to cook this really yummy meal for my birthday and make me a cake but she is also sick and I don't want her to work hard right now. Wish us luck and that the sickness can leave my home soon, I can't take this anymore!!!

1 comment:
Oh Hyde! How sad is that?! I'm so sorry you are all so sick, especially since it is your birthday. I hope you have a great big party when you are all well.
Post a Comment