Our weekend was all about homework (Dan), watching conference and making a trip to IKEA Saturday morning. I tried to do an Easter egg hunt but I could not find the puzzle pieces to put inside the eggs, I don't want to give the kids candy anymore but I wanted to do something fun with a purpose about Easter. We were planning on going to San Antonio and have some fun there but it didn't work out, I am sure some time in the future we will. My mom made a traditional Easter meal from back home and it involves fish, it was delicious and I stuffed myself. We tried dying eggs that night but the colors did not work so maybe next year we will do them Guatemala style (I like those better).


My garden is growing and doing better than last year. I got one celebrity tomato and one cherry tomato coming out. We are very excited about the progress, or at least I am.
Today I finally found the coolest water slide for the kids.

I searched all over for it on Saturday and today was my lucky day. It has two sides so two kids can go at the same time. It was a nice day out today so I set it up for the little ones, the water was cold but they didn't care.

After the older ones came home from school they also joined in the fun.
To end the day we drove to one of my favorite park with trails and we walked for like a mile with the kids for Family Home Evening.
1 comment:
Did you try adding vinegar to the easter egg dye? If you do the color ends up being SO much brighter and more vibrant. That is what we always do. (not that I even got around to dying eggs this year! ;) So you are still one step ahead of me!
Post a Comment