Tuesday, December 5, 2006

DECEMBER IS HERE

I just can't believe that we are so close to end this year. We had so much stuff going on this year that it went by very quickly. Shayna's soccer games on Saturdays, our little trips to the concerts and the park in Salt Lake City, Jones Family Reunion and going camping. It has been really fun. All these stuff reminds me I have to write a family Christmas letter, but first I need to have our pictures taken. My friend Katie is going to do it for me and then I can mail the letters hopefully in time before Christmas.
The kids are so excited about their presents, specially because Dan decided to put them under the tree already and that is a challenge for me. I have to keep Titi away from the tree and presents. He loves to stand on them :)
Aaron is still growing and sleeping most of the day but he coos and smiles at me when he is awake. He is so cute. Victor is doing so much better with his ABC and numbers, he can write from 1 to 12 and count to 40. He can write the whole alphabet by himself. Anyway, I had some time and decided to write a little bit.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger